Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just a Little Update

Hey everyone!! Sorry we have not updated our blog in a while. We have been a little busy. I will start with the gym, It is going wonderful!! We are growing every week!! My job is going great too....Most of the people are wonderful to work with so I at least have a good time when I'm there. Next, a new addition to our family!! Well two actually....Lucy our kitten and our new Flat screen TV!!! We are very excited about both!! Lucy is crazy and loves playing with Lola Bell and the TV will be here just in time for Football Season to start!! Oh yeah...started selling southern living so if anyone needs anything let me know!! I'm not pushy but I will throw a great party for ya!! My sis is also selling a great product..Stella and Dot jewelery!! Beautiful stuff!! Can't wait to have my party in a couple of weeks. Well I guess that is about it. I will post pics up of everything when I get a chance!!

Love,
Tash

No comments:

Post a Comment