Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our Gym








Well, I would like to show you our baby. Oh no its not a living, breathing, human or animal, but it is just as important. This is our gym. And it is going great! We are living in a small town, as my sister has drilled into every one's head on her blog, but it was still in need of a nice place to work out that was convenient for everyone. That's where we came in. We are right on target with all our project numbers and everything is going great!! We are really so happy up here and the town really isn't that small. It is very close to Tupelo. I can even get to the mall within like 20 minutes!! We have also made some great friends who have been kind enough to help me out and let me work a couple of days a week at their boutique store. But please pray that I find a big girl job soon! I know my daddy will be so disappointed in me if I don't use my degree!! ha ha....Well I will post some more pics I promise when we get into anything up here. Love you and MISS YOU!!
Tashy

1 comment: