Friday, January 30, 2009

Substitute Teaching

Well, I have not found a job yet but I have been blessed to find something in the mean time. I am officially subbing in Amory School District. I have only been two days, but have enjoyed every minute of it. Im not sure if I like it so much because I feel like I am finally in charge of something or if I just love kids so much. I even got a not saying i was the best teacher ever!! How sweet is that!! I have talked to a few people about maybe going back and getting my education degree and becoming a teacher so its a thought. God puts us into situations for a reason and I totally agree this is no different. I am going back to pearl this weekend for some doctor apps and to spend time with my family that i miss so much!! I can't wait!! I will miss my husband like crazy though....he has no idea how much he makes my day better all the time!! I also want to praise the Lord because the gym is going so good right now and my cousin Anna passed her boards!! So to my family, I will see you tomorrow!! To everyone else, stay posted for more news bout the Stubblefields!!

No comments:

Post a Comment